The REN Group's corporate governance is based on a model in which the management of the company is the responsibility of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee is in charge of its everyday running. The activity of the REN Group is supervised and monitored by the Audit Committee, while the statutory auditor examines the company's financial statements.
This model is based on a corporate balance that results from consideration of the role of the shareholders in choosing the management body and supervisory bodies and the need for efficient, professional management making it possible to develop the company's business.
- By Laws
- Regulation of the Board of Directors
- Regulation of the Audit Committee
- Regulation of the Executive Committee
- Procedures for Communication of Irregularities
- Regulations regarding Transactions with Related Parties
- Regulation of Managers' Transactions of REN's Financial Instruments
- Regulation of the Corporate Governance Committee
- Regulation of the Nominations and Appraisals Committee