In compliance with ANACOM decision and its own Service Quality and Continuous Improvement process, RENTELECOM has made available from the 12th June 2014, information on events with significant impact on the functioning of public communications networks and electronic communications services available to the public.
RENTELECOM presents on its website, the following information concerning to the occurrences:
- Number of Occurrence (Número da Ocorrência): Number assigned by RENTELECOM to each occurrence, and should be used in all communications that have scope for this occurrence.Número da Ocorrência:
- Description (Descrição): A brief description of the occurrence and its impact in terms of networks, subscribers, access and geographical area
- Start Date (Data de início): Date and time when the occurrence was detected or reported.
- Expected Resolution Date (Data expectável de resolução): Expected date and time to resolution of the occurrence.
- End Date (Data de fim): Date and time of the resolution of the occurrence, or when the occurrence stopped complying with the conditions for being considered of significant impact..
- Opening Report (Relatório de Início): Report for occurrence opening, with date and time when the occurrence assumed significant impact, detailed description, category of possible causes, impact analysis (networks, services, access, number of subscribers, geographic area affected) and expected resolution date and time.
- End Report (Relatório de Fim): Report for occurrence closing, with date and time in which the occurrence assumed significant impact, detailed description, category of cause, impact analysis (networks, services, access, number of subscribers, geographic area affected), date and time of resolution and solution adopted to resolve the occurrence.
For any clarification, contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org.